At Seaside PPNS, parents and guardians are responsible for fulfilling all the functions necessary for running the classroom, with the guidance and instruction of the Director.
Members of Seaside PPNS elect a governing Board of Directors that assumes various
oversight duties, which are outlined in the school's Bylaws.
Being a participation preschool member means giving an extra bit of time and in return,
creating an enriched learning environment for your child.
- One parent works 2-3 times per month. On your work day, parents are required to come to class 15 minutes early for set up, and stay 15 minutes after for clean up.
- Any adult working in the classroom with the children is required to be Infant and Child CPR certified.
- One parent must attend Seaside's monthly General Membership Meeting, which takes place on the first Wednesday of every month at 7:00pm.
- Parents are required to participate in and attend our Annual Fundraiser each year.
- Each family must work one clean-up day. Four clean-up days are scheduled throughout the year on Saturdays beginning at 9am.
- Each family is required to take responsibility for a chairmanship and is responsible for the duties of the chairmanship for the entire school year.
- Each working parent must have a TB clearance form on file at school, which is required by Social Services.
- Be up-to-date on immunizations OR submit a signed waiver.
- All parents are required to uphold Seaside's Code of Conduct.